Integrated Solutions & Services, Inc. (ISS) is an award winning HUBZone-certified small business. Founded in 2001, and based in Knoxville, TN, ISS has established itself as a premier supplier to the government and its contractors.
ISS is focused in six primary service areas:
- ISS Events: Event Planning & Meeting Management
- ISS Travel:Travel Services
- ISS Research: Research and Scientific Services including Expert Identification and Recruitment, Health Physics, Toxicology, and Meteorological Services
- ISS Products: Laboratory Supplies, Safety, Environmental and Respiratory Products
- ISS Promotions: Promotional Products & Marketing Initiatives
- ISS Environmental : Environmental Services and Products which includes Remedial Investigation and Action, Analytical Services, CERCLA Title Transfers, Hazwaste Transportation & Disposal, Lab Packing Services
ISS’ service offering has been directed predominantly toward Federal Agencies and Government Contractors. Through these subcontracts and relationships, ISS has provided a variety of services for multiple federal agencies. Examples include event planning/meeting management and travel services for the Department of Energy (DOE), Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS); toxicological services for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA); environmental services for the Department of Defense (DOD); Health Physics services for the Center for Disease Control (CDC); meteorological services for Homeland Security (DHS); and Business Services for the Department of Energy (DOE).